Temperature and humidity no longer reported

My PA-II has stopped reporting temperature and humidity data sometime in December, thought it is still reporting air quality. Is this a known issue? Would power-cycling it help?

Hi @Farpointer, we would recommend power cycling the device. This typically fixes the issue if the BME280 (temperature, pressure, and humidity sensor) is not detected. If that doesn’t correct it, we can help you get a replacement BME280 through email at contact@purpleair.com.

My sensor is on the map, but not reporting any data. Power and WiFi all ok. What can I do to fix this ?
Thanks Willem

My temperature sensor has stopped working, power cycling has no impact. I’ve emailed contact@purpleair.com as advised above but have had no reply after 3 weeks - it is still under warranty.

1 Like

Hi @LBHPA1

We have sent replies to your email request. But it is very possible that you did not receive them. If that is the case, our apologies for the continued miscommunication. I just sent you another email. Please ensure it hasn’t gotten blocked by a spam filter or something on your network.

We want to help get this issue resolved for you.