The RISE Communities training program is now accepting applications for their next free training program to occur in Cincinnati, Ohio August 7-9, 2024. The immersive training for academic-community partnered teams is an all expenses paid training, including travel, meals, and hotel, that includes sessions on:
- team science
- sensor data collection, analysis and visualization
- community engaged research
- using sensors in environmental justice communities
- sensor distribution and connection
- conduct of research and ethics in collecting health data
The training also includes FREE PurpleAir Air Quality Monitors to get your project started.
Please visit https://www.ejsensors.com/ to learn more about the program, eligibility, and to apply!
The training is funded by the National Institutes of Environmental Health Sciences and is a partnership of Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center and the University of Cincinnati Department of Family and Community Medicine.