Participate in an interview on air quality sensors

Hi Purple Air users, I’m a sociologist at Rutgers University. I’m interviewing air quality sensor users (from all over the U.S.) on their experiences monitoring local air quality. I’ve interviewed a few of you so far and am reaching out again to see if anyone would be interested in speaking with me. Has monitoring air quality has changed how you think about your neighborhood, home, and health? Should more people use air quality sensors? How important is air quality to your health? To sign up or learn more, send an email to: aqstudy@sociology.rutgers.edu.

Interviews take 30 minutes to an hour, can happen over Zoom or phone and can be scheduled at a time that works with your schedule. As a thank-you for participating, you’ll receive a $25 gift certificate to Target.

You can learn more about the study here or send an email to aqstudy@sociology.rutgers.edu with any questions about what the interview involves.

The funding for this project comes from an internal Rutgers research grant (it is not industry funded). This research has been approved by the Rutgers Institutional Review Board (IRB).