Have not received API key

I sent an email to contact@purpleair.com to ask for an API Key a week ago. I have not received any reply until now. Also, I tried to call PurpleAir several times but nobody answered and got disconnected after certain period of time. I wonder how long I need to wait in order to get the API Key?

Hi @Susan_K, I searched for your email and name in our system and could not find a ticket. Ensure that contact@purpleair.com was spelled correctly. We very frequently can get API keys generated within 24 hours.

I sent the request using different email under the name Susan K… I checked that the email address is contact@purpleair.com. I will resend it again!

Hi Ethan, I resend the email for requesting the API again on 08/19/22, but still I have not received any reply. I also tried to call PurpleAir several times but nobody answered my call. I have checked the email address that I sent those email to, It was contact@purpleair.com, which is the correct address. I wonder is there anything else that I can do?