Discontinuation of the /json and /data.json urls

After a few years of grace period, we are now redirecting these two URLs (www.purpleair.com/json and www.purpleair.com/data.json) to a server that will not respond.

Please contact us if you have any questions or need any help getting going on our new API, at https://api.purpleair.com.

Buenas
me podría regalar un ejemplo de como construir la direccion url para leer los datos de un sensor desde la api.
ya que cuando intento hacerlo me esta generando error de clave api, pero en la pagina la hacer la prueba de envio de datos me funciona correctamente.
quedo atento

Hola @nelsonpalacio06,

Tenemos dos artículos que pueden ser de ayuda. El siguiente enlace lo llevará a nuestra guía API: Making API Calls with the PurpleAir API.

Este enlace lo llevará a ejemplos escritos en diferentes lenguajes de programación: Making API Calls in Other Languages.

To translate the above:

We two articles that can help users with our API. The following link will take you to our API guide: Making API Calls with the PurpleAir API.

This link will bring you to API call examples written in different programming languages: Making API Calls in Other Languages.